Admission in CTI / CITS 1 Year Course
BAGAR Institute for Training of Trainers
DGT (Govt. of India) Approved & Affiliated to NCVT
Ref. No.: DGET-6/05/ITOT/2014-TC
Jhunjhunu Road, BAGAR-333023 (Rajasthan)
- Admission Procedure under Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) as per DGT guideline.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for admission under CITS will be
- 10th class certificate and CTS in the relevant trade as specified at the time of notification for Common Entrance Test.
- Diploma / Degree in relevant branch.
- Reservation as per Govt. norms.
- For more information visit (DGT) Govt. of India website www.dget.nic.in
- Academic Qualification (10th or 10+2) with mark sheet.
- Technical Qualification with mark sheet.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Photo identity card of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card
- Two recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Physical fitness certificate from authorized registered practitioner.
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) if eligible.
- Proof of disability certificate for PH candidates.
- Certificate for ward of Ex-serviceman.
- Hall ticket issued to the candidate for the common entrance exam.
The fee may be deposited in Institute Bank A/c as under:
A/c Name: Bagar Institute for Training of Trainers
A/c No.: 01290100015290
Bank: Bank of Baroda
Branch: Bagar, Rajasthan
IFSC Code: BARB0BAGARX (fifth digit is zero)
Facility to admitted trainees
- Scholarship as per Govt. norms.
- Free personal accident policy cover of Rs. 1.00 lakh for each trainee.
- Industrial visits.
- Book Bank facility.
- Wi-Fi Campus.
- Hostel facility for Boys and Girls in separate blocks.
- Mess facility for hygienic food.