Imparting training skills to the ITI instructors for improvement of training quality in ITI’s.
- Eligible as certified instructor in ITI’s.
- Promotion to existing instructors after obtaining CITS certificate.
- Demonstrator in technical Institutions & Armed Forces.
- Preference for training coordinators / Technicians in Industries.
- Compete with global training in the field of vocational training.
The Institute provide Craft Instructor Training in following Trades
2. Electrician / Wireman
3. Mechanic Diesel *
4. Computer Software Application *
* from August 2020*
Duration – 1 year – (in August session)
Admission – As per Govt. rules.
Age – Minimum 18 years No upper limit
National Trade Certificate / National Apprentices Certificate.
Diploma / Degree in relevant branch.
Crafts Instructors certificate by NCVT (Govt. of India) on completion of course.