Krishnadevi Maheshwari Pharmacy College, BAGAR
- Pharmacy is the field of health science that deals with the preparation and dispensing of drugs and medicines.
- Pharmacy profession ensures the safe use of medicines and other services related to health care, clinical practice, medication review and drug information.
- The Pharmacy field encompasses drug composition & properties, toxicology and medical applications.
- Pharmaceutical qualification is mandatory by law.
- Pharmacists are registered & licensed drug therapy experts and the primary health professionals who optimize medication management to produce positive health outcomes.
- The progress of medicines and therefore the expansion of pharmacy, has necessitated more stringent requirements in the training of pharmacists.
- Registered Pharmacist for Medical & Drug Store.
- Govt. Organizations, Hospitals, Dispensaries etc.
- Medical Representatives.
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Repackaging Pharma units.